CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanks, Kristen

Okay, I'm going to make a bigger effort. Thanks for harassing me yet again, Kristen. Working on the blog has been one of the best things I have done in a long time. I had to have Hannah help me ( of, course) to fix things, and the kids and I ended up laughing and dancing to my new playlist. Great fun! I haven't even looked at their blogs, let alone everyone else's for ages. Hannah took pictures of pictures from her scrapbook, Kathryn spells like my mom, and Megan talks as much about other people as her self. Charlie likes dancing to the Barenaked Ladies. Who knew?

Last night, I decided it was time to stop hoping for my perfect life, and realize that I have it. I am so blessed. I get to spend all morning with a happy, smiling baby. I get to go to a job I love, and I only have to go for four hours, so I can still be a mom. And, my sister watches my baby for a pittance. My children WANT to help fix dinner, and they ENJOY washing walls. My husband does his own ironing, and most of the laundry. I can afford to buy chocolate. I've got friends and family who care about me enough to want to read what I think on this silly blog. My day has been so much better for my decision last night.

4 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

We love ya Jen....You do have a"perfect" life. Enjoy all that you have. What a cute family you have!!!!

Vegas Emily said...

Welcome back Jen! I was VERY happy to see you at the top of my blog list this morning. Don't ya just love those playlists? Me and the girls listen to mine while we clean and the baby just sits there and laughs while we sing to her! Thanks for the reminder that I also have everything I need and want!

Kristen and Co. said...

Jeez...I don't harrass you that much, do I? ;) Glad to see you're back in the game. What beautiful kids you have! Life IS good.

Hannah :] said...

Haha I KNEW harrasing you would work ;) Just wait you'll start to love your blog as much as I love mine...Maybe :) Love ya mumsy