CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January

I took some pictures of the baby today. Can you believe it? I don't take very many pictures. The girls take enough for everyone. Anyway, there were still pictures from Christmas on my camera, as well as the rest of the month of January. So here it is (drum roll, please), the month of January:

Megan entered the 4-H Healthy Cuisine/Quick Meals contest with her cousin, Kallie. They had do make a healthy meal in one hour, including clean-up. They made chicken noodle soup from scratch, and some tortilla roll-up sandwiches. They really did an amazing job. They learned to chop vegetables, cut chicken and clean up properly after it, and how to work together. There were four groups competing, and they won first place!










January is crazy birthday month. Happy birthday to my mom, Whitney and Gracie, Colby, Randy Black, Kaylee, Hannah and Megan. Hannah turned 13 on the 16th, and Megan turned 9 on the 22nd. They were very spoiled, of course. Kathryn even got to celebrate her birthday, even though it was a month late, with all the Blacks.








Do you like the smell of baby spit-up?
















I do.



In other unphotographed news, I started back to work after a two and a half month maternity leave. This is good and bad. It depends on the day. I am also taking a class up at the U of U (University of sucks for Jeff) on Tuesdays. This isn't real fun, but it's the last thing I need to do to finish my early childhood certification. I guess it's important to be qualified to do my job.

January was great. Bring on February!





















































































0 comments: