CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Anger Management Issues


We took the baby to the doctor yesterday. He has been really onery, waking up as soon as we put him down, and only staying happy after he's awake for about 15 minutes. He is awfully young, but he seems to be teething. He is always knawing on his fists and is really slobbery. Last week, he was sick, with a lot of spitting up and runny diapers. He didn't seem to have a fever, but we thought maybe he had an ear infection. Well, his ears look fine, he doesn't seem very congested, and he really is young to be teething. The doctor says he is just being difficult. My baby, difficult? Tell me something I don't know. The Angry One seems to be doing better today, knock on wood. It will be interesting to see how this little one turns out.

3 comments:

Shrek said...

Spunds like his mother. HAHA!

Shrek said...

That's supposed to say "sounds". I go beengum!

Mama said...

spunds???? is that idaho talk? hahahaaaaa!!!
I am soooo happy you are blogging!!!! yea! my frieds baby got teeth at 4 months,. dont count it out! plus that means he will eventually be happy!
love you, melind